...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same...

The Fray...amazing.

I had a number of things I wished to discuss last night when I was contemplating blogging, and now I don't remember them.

I woke up yesterday to a text message from Josh: "Fill out your brackets. All divisions. Whoever guesses the most state champs gets dinner from the loser. Sound like a plan?" Bring it on, I replied. I'm about to smoke this guy straight out of the water, haha. **Note: I know DII. He knows pretty much every one of them. This could be interesting...

I miss Abby and I can not wait until she is home. I have made good money last night and the night before, and have made up for my weekend coat purchase - bonus points for me! I'm off to the bank in a minute to check on the status of my return refund, and to add last nights winning to the ol' account, and then I'm off to the Griffins game with Nick. I'm very excited to hang out with him, as it's been awhile and I miss him. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home