...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

When they say "flu-like symptoms"...

...they are definitely not kidding.

I took my injection around 3:45pm, and by 6:15 I was shivering and felt like ass. I just keep trying to tell myself that (and average of) 3 months of this will more than make up for feeling better after that, right? Right...

On the plus side, the actual injection part is even easier than I thought. And I feel so crappy that I honestly might not eat anything but boiled chicken, brown rice and broccoli for awhile.

I'm going to Lansing tomorrow afternoon with Opie to spend some time with Geoff and possibly Jeff, getting some studying done (which I desperately need to do). First I have to go to the residence of one Mr. David Vander Boon and pick up a calculus book (Geoff has forgotten how to help someone with something), and a large container of protein powder that was forgotten by Jeff (his replacement made him sick).

I called Nick Huisman today to hang out (I'd talked to him online a couple of days ago and he said call him any day this week except Friday because "it had been too long", and Opie had seen him on campus earlier today) and left him a voicemail about catching up and blah blah blah. Anyway, he never called me back and I'm not surprised, but I am dissappointed. Not that I necessarily would have felt up to doing anything, but I don't know...I just wish he'd have called me back. He's never going to know about the Guster concert if he is MIA. I however, will be there.

All right, it's about time to go sleep 'til class, work, and driving tomorrow...ugh. Maybe someone will send me flowers. That would be exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home