...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Swear to shake it up...

Panic! At the Disco - "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage". Good song...just fun. This whole CD is really random because it really has kind of negative lyrics but the whole thing also inspires movement. Weird.

I felt all right yesterday, and feel all right today, so at least the side effects aren't permenant for the next 3 months. Tonight I think I'm going to buy some Tylenol PM and take one before I take the shot, then I will sleep through the whole thing! Yay! Then there is class (that I might actually make it to) Friday, and work, and Saturday I think I'm going to Kalamazoo for wrestling regionals. I should work, but you can't make money there on the weekends anymore because they have 18 people on the floor so we all have 3 table sections. It's ridiculous. You CAN make money, but I've had bad experiences thus far, so I'm a little gun shy. However, I only have 2 more weekends to make money for individual states. I have just enough for my March 6th car payment right now, so everything I make between now and then is going to pay for states, and gas and food until then.

ANyway, Im off to email Abby and Adam back, and eat. I've polished off a yogurt so far today, but I really want some chicken. Bland foods are amazing, haha. Ooh, on a side note, I guess our bio lab is having a Fat Tuesday party next week for the 2 hours before Lab...I think that's amazing. We have such a cool class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home