...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

"Can we fake it, can we make believe?"

Yesterday was a very non-productive day. I spent a lot of money that I now have to make up for...meaning, I went from having $500 in my account to $100. Here's why. I bought 6 Guster tickets (Me, Josh, Cassidy, Ben, Matt, and Tye). I then bought a Northface fleece, but I made sure that it could be returned because it was the pink one that every single girl on the planet has, and it was NOT the one that I wanted. So after going to Standale Uccello's to see Karen on her last day with Shoup and Emily, I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and found a Marmot systems coat for $180, so today I took back the Northface jacket. I also had brunch at The Inn yesterday which was cool. Saw Nick and Val. I was going to go to Kalamazoo for the wrestling tournament, but when I called Andy it was 1pm, I was still in Grand Rapids, and he said that the consolation bracket was going into it's second to last round, and finals would be started by 4, so I thought it wasn't worth the trip. Only DuPont and Eddie are going to states. Levi was TWO POUNDS over when he weighed in yesterday. How does that even happen? Helbig took 2nd, so he's going and I'm geeked. Jeff Chambers will be there. Livonia's 171 is going. I've been looking for Brent Mencarelli but it doesn't look like he even entered the district tournament, so I don't know what's going on with that. Alex took first. Pairings are posted tomorrow!!! But I'm tired and might try to catch a nap before taxes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home