...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

These are all the bands I had listed on my Facebook (verbatim what I just said to Opie). But I'm cleaning up my profile, so I thought I'd get those out there for later in life when I forget what I once liked...

Guster, DMB, Chicago, O.A.R., Gavin DeGraw, Michael Tolcher, Howie Day, Matt Wertz, The All-American Rejects, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Sondre Lerche, Coldplay, The Streets, Josh Rose, Damien Rice, Elliott Smith, Ronnie Day, Journey, Aslyn, Enrique Iglasias, The Cars, The Killers, Hot Hot Heat, Modest Mouse, Chopin, Vivaldi, the Rent soundtrack, Stroke 9, Keane, The Postal Service, Deathcab for Cutie, Dashboard Confessional, Keaton Simons, Backseat Goodbye, Ben Folds, Ben Harper, Ben Kweller, Ben Lee, Eve 6, Splender, Frank Ticheli, Michael Bublé, Better Than Ezra, Bliss 66, Josh Groban, Fuel, Gin Blossoms, Goo Goo Dolls, Earth Wind & Fire, Staind, the Drumline soundtrack, most movie scores, Ingram Hill, Jack Johnson, Sarah MacLachlan, The Snake The Cross The Crown, Particle, Snow Patrol, Phish, Lifehouse, Maroon 5, Matt Nathanson, Ludacris, Nine Days, Radiohead, Pete Yorn, Snow Patrol, Tegan & Sara, Something Corporate, Ryan Adams, Rusted Root, Simply Red, Taking Back Sunday, Switchfoot, U2, Toad & the Wet Sprocket, Green Day, Wilco, Vertical Horizon, Hanson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home