...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Sunday, February 19, 2006


Abby started a blog, so I was inspired to post on mine yet again...

Work on Friday night SUCKED. I was there for almost 12 hours, and walked with $65. I kept asking Justin to take 2 of my Bic fine points and stab my eyes out, but he wouldn't do it. I even promised him no lawsuits, but nooooo..."too messy"...f that.

The tournament today was awesome. I can't believe I've missed so much wrestling this year. I went to Lakewood's dual against DeWitt, but it was a joke so I didn't really get too excited. And Livonia-Stevenson, though pretty good, and a high level of skill could be sensed, weren't putting their best foot forward the night that I went to watch, so again...not much excitement. But today was amazing. I was looking at Abby's blog, and she was saying who she really wants to see wrestle at individual states, and when she said Eddie and Alex, she put next to them "the last time ever/in a Lakewood singlet...". That made me so sad! She's right! I didn't think about that!! I haven't thought about that in a long time! I mean, I guess I always think about that this time of year, and it's always sad, but it really hit me more this year than I think ever before...because this is one of the years that's really winding it all down for me. I was a senior when these seniors were freshman, so this is the last batch of kids I actually saw in the halls. Yes, there's Levi and a couple of others..but no more Eddie? No more Mikey Gregory!? And it always sucks when that senior doesn't make it out of districts...whether they're a good wrestler or not, it always sucks. My brother lost in districts his senior year, first time he didn't make it out, and it was indescribably awful. This year, Kruger isn't the greatest wrestler, but there's so much hope...and in past years, the guys have still had team things to look forward to, and work harder for...but the guys lost on Wednesday. I always get into funny moods this time of year anyway...maybe it's the darkness. Maybe it's because it's an awkward stretch between that glorious, long Christmas break and the anxiously-awaited Spring Break. Not sure. I'll have to psycho-analyze that and get back to you. But my turn for a list of who I must see at States this year...
1. Eddie Phillips - He's hot. He's amazing. He'll be legal on March 6th, haha.
2. Alex Phillips - He's hot. He's amazing. He deserves to do something really great.
3. Levi Phelps - I love that kid. And I love when sophomores kick ass.
4. LJ Helbig - I want to see him and Levi battle for the next 2 years.
5. Josh Bocks - One of my favorite coaches :o)
6. Livonia-Stevenson 171# - Don't know him, but really want to see him wrestle.
7. Jeff Chambers - He beat Jeff Boon out of regionals his senior year, so I would like to see him make that worth it.
8. Jeremiah Craft - He's just a good time to watch.
9. Brent Mencarelli - His older brother kicks ass, and Brent is a damn good wrestler. And not just because the rest of Byron Center's wrestling team sucks.
10. Jacob Burge - Why not?
11. Shawn Veitch - I wonder if he can ref there yet?
...more coming later, I don't remember who all else I was a fan of. Dang.

"honestly, john and IO could g each math better thjanb him"...that is Colin, typing to me while drunk on AIM, explaining to me that "honestly, John and I could teach math better than (Hassett)". As Abby says, "God bless alcohol".
IMarxVI: the whore boots my my toes hurt
IMarxVI: made, is in that sentence
He is definitely trying to explain that he had to wear "whore boots" to a cross-dress mixer that they had tonight, and that they hurt him. But dang, Coli. And for the record, I have to put his away message on here because it made me laugh aloud: "sleeping bitches, you're all just jealous, 'cause my milkshake takes all the boys from the yard, damn right"

Wow, Colin makes my night sometimes. Speaking of making one's night, Abby usually makes them quite nice as well. Tonight she provided me with a gorgeous photo of herself...pretty hot, I know. But I work in the morning, and it's 3:25am, so I should probably call it a night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home