...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Is it any wonder?

I'm working on 2 CD's right now. One, a life soundtrack. Which has been months in the making it seems, and I'm having fun thinking of things to put on it. 2, a CD that I promised Andy before I thought...I think I like this guy. So I'm kind of having fun this one, too. Because originally it was supposed to be songs that made me think of him (back when "Love Shack" would come on at Friday's and he'd say it was his song to me). I heart music so I'm enjoying digging through some archives, but I also have to keep in mind that I don't want him to take it too seriously, and under no circumstances can I have a good time titling it, because it can't be laying around his house with "Songs That Make Me Think Of You" written on it. That would go over well, I'm sure. I'm really tired though, I will tell you that. And I saw that I put the same title for my last post, and my post from July 22. Silly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home