...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm honest as a photobooth...

Gotta make this quick, 'cause I'm working Ariana's door shift in the morning...

-Andy is more fun everytime I see him, but I'm already being set-up to have another girlfriend hate me.

-Justin still loves me. I was getting worried that he didn't anymore.

-I miss the Lake O kids more everyday.

-Went to Cleveland with Josh on Saturday for a Ronnie Day show, and it's the most fun I've had in several months. I heart him.

-Orlando in one week, and I think I'm to the point where I don't even care what I don't pay before I go. I just HAVE to make money while I'm down there.

-The idea of driving back alone appeals to me more everyday, but we don't want to drive down there with just the two of us because gas will be expensive. I also don't want to make people (persons) fly back just because I want to stay longer. But I need to make stupid-good money also.

-I'm still confused, still trying to formulate a Life Soundtrack, and still working on that CD for Andy.

Maybe Superman tomorrow between shifts? This is going to be a long week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home