...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Alesheia Rose Hake
Birthday:May 23, 1985
Birthplace:Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, Michigan
Current Location:Grand Rapids, Michigan
Eye Color:On the green side of hazel.
Hair Color:A good brown.
Height:5'9"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right for the most part.
Your Heritage:A melting pot - German, Irish, Polish for the most part.
The Shoes You Wore Today:Old Navy black flip-flops; Shoes For Crews "Jazz".
Your Weakness:Forearms. And guy that can sing...
Your Fears:Not being able to walk anymore.
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms. Parmesan cheese.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Sometimes I think I've stopped setting goals...
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"LOL"
Thoughts First Waking Up:"Water."
Your Best Physical Feature:My hands. They can do anything, and they will earn me a lot of money someday.
Your Bedtime:Usually between 3:30am-7am. Depends how early I have to be back to work.
Your Most Missed Memory:Being with the Lake O kids every night, doing what I thought was nothing in particular, but now I realize it was everything at once.
Pepsi or Coke:COKE.
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds.
Single or Group Dates:Single.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Tazo.
Chocolate or Vanilla:White chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee:COFFEE.
Do you Smoke:No, but I work in a bar so my lungs are almost as black.
Do you Swear:All the fuckin' time.
Do you Sing:Usually in the car.
Do you Shower Daily:Pretty much.
Have you Been in Love:Probably not.
Do you want to go to College:Sure do.
Do you want to get Married:Maybe after I get my Nobel Prize.
Do you belive in yourself:Not as much anymore.
Do you get Motion Sickness:No.
Do you think you are Attractive:No.
Are you a Health Freak:I know a lot about it.
Do you get along with your Parents:Generally.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love them.
Do you play an Instrument:Many.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:I just laughed aloud.
In the past month have you Smoked:
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Betaseron, Interferon 1-b. I'm getting my injection ready right now.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Would you consider it that?
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes.
In the past month have you been on Stage:No.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Yes.
Ever been Drunk:2 nights ago.
Ever been called a Tease:I hope he was kidding.
Ever been Beaten up:Jeff and Geoff have shoved me on the ground before.
Ever Shoplifted:Yes.
How do you want to Die:Successfully. Or should I say, having been successful.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Neurosurgeon & neurologist.
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy, Germany, Switzerland, England.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Soul-bearing.
Favourite Hair Color:Naturally occuring on humans.
Short or Long Hair:A cut that looks good. I find myself attracted to all kinds of crazy hippies.
Height:Over 6'0".
Weight:Athletic.
Best Clothing Style:Casual, yet put-together. ExpressMen is always a good choice. I like Gap for myself.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Not sure, though all have been legal.
Number of CDs I own:Over 200 real ones. Over 550 burned.
Number of Piercings:One in each ear.
Number of Tattoos:None, but I've thought about a little one on my foot.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:3-5, if I really think about it. I try not to do things I regret, or spend my life regretting what's already happened.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home