...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I've always believed in Futures...

The Starting Line was amazing! I found a new love - Copeland, one of their openers. I'm downloading Cartel, another of the openers, right now. But dang, that was a concert worth the $16. That Karen paid for. So really worth it for me. :o) And TSL put on a good show, though I wish they had a little more stage presence. It wasn't bad, what they had, but I like when they get up there and tell stories about their songs and why they wrote then, and they just never did that. Dan (Karens friend who was also there) pointed out afterwards that they'll learn that when they get to be bigger, but it's too bad that they don't just have that already, you know? Eh, love them anyway.

Guster tomorrow!! With Cass, Ben, Matt, and either Tyler or Adam (if Tyler can't get out of work). I'm 100 kinds of broke right now, so we'll see how that works out. Not much else to say. A lot has been going on with Abby and Alex's psycho stepsister, so hopefully she can get the restraining order she wants, and we'll call it good. Ridiculous. I feel really badly for her, because she doesn't do anything to deserve this shit.

6 hour nap today, so now it's 3:15 am, and I'm a little tired and definitely have to be to work in 7 hours, but I have zero motivation to go there, for starters, and now I'm into downloading all of this music and don't want to stop! So far I've gotten the other Copeland album I didn't buy, Anna Nalick, Rob Thomas, I'm almost done with both Cartel albums, and I'm getting JamisonParker right now. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home