...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Monday, March 20, 2006

And the Life Soundtrack is DONE...

This post has to be a quick one because I'm waking Geoff up in 10 minutes so he can finish his homework, and so I can go home. The soundtrack is as follows:

Jason Mraz - Life Is Wonderful
Coldplay - Fix You
Five For Fighting - Maybe I
Jamie Cullum - Twentysomething
Jack Johnson - Dreams Be Dreams
Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street
Ben Folds - Best Imitation Of Myself
Gavin DeGraw - (Nice To Meet You) Anyway
Something Corporate - Break Myself
The Starting Line - Stay Where I Can See You
The All-American Rejects - Move Along
Dashboard Confessional - Am I Missing
Guster - Happier
Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight, Goodnight
Keaton Simons - Mood Swings
Motion City Soundtrack - The Future Freaks Me Out
Vertical Horizon - I'm Still Here
Straylight Run - It's For the Best
The Fray - Look After You
Michael Tolcher - The Sun Song
Matt Wertz - Everything's Right

All in all, pretty amazing, not going to lie. Some tracks don't even have that much to do with my life except that I listen to them a lot. Others could explain me by themselves. Or only for right now. Or forever. Perhaps I'll explain them all next time I post.

Also to elaborate on is something Abby brought up in an email to me yesterday. About who knows you the best. I'm not sure who knows me best. Probably Cassidy, if for no other reason than because we've been best friends for so long that I don't even have to explain things to her anymore, she just gets them. And there's not much I don't tell her, and most of the stuff I don't tell her is only not told because I don't think about it. I don't volunteer a lot of information about me unless asked, but if you do ask, I will not hold much back. Or if I want you to know, or think it's important that you know, then I'll tell you. Abby asked if it was possible to share yourself equally...and I think that you can share yourself, but to say you're doing it equally is moot. Who are you sharing yourself with? And under what circumstances? And for that matter, what exactly are you sharing? I will tell the world about my last bio lecture and what I learned, but I'm only going to tell my closest friends how I really feel about having a chronic disease.

But it's time to wake up Geoff, and I have to fill in the weekend happenings still, so more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home