...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Friday, December 30, 2005

Nothing too much has been happening, I have been working like mad crazy. Really only the last 3 days, but I've logged in 32 hours and $400 and I only need a little over $100 more to make the ol' tuition payment by next Thursday. Yay! And if I make mucho MORE then I will have it to spend on things like Cassidy (birthday) and me and everything fun and good.

Christmas was good. Got a bathrobe from the parents, the promise of a PSP from Kallen once he's been working the job a little longer, and a cool Northface hat from Ben& Cortni. Ben gave Cortni a puppy for Christmas, Rumple, a yellow lab purebred, complete with papers. He's a cute little guy, 11.5 weeks and still quite soft. He's going to be huge though, and their landlord is not geeked about it.

Other than that, I've got nothin'. Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home