...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

He can piss off. Seriously, he hasn't changed and I haven't decided that I want to deal with him anymore than I wanted to 10 months ago, so it's done. I'll still give him an explanation for last summer if he wants, I probably will because I told him I would, but he's not worth it for me.

I've got some good new music lately!! I'm running out of room on the 20GB iPod, though. Opie and I proclaimed tonight that we really need 60GB ones, so I think that's my new goal for the end of the summer. Then my 20GB can be used for file transfer and PowerPoint presentations and whatnot. (Or I can sell it on eBay, haha.) I want a new bed first, though.

Cortni and I are trying to plan Ben's birthday right now, sort of. We haven't talked about it much, but on Christmas we said where we wanted everyone to have dinner, and she and I have discussed presents for him. Now it's just making final decisions, getting the guest list for dinner, and making reservations...I'm excited!

Also exciting is Cassidy's looming 21st! At midnight we're going to be strategically located at Uccello's (assuming Ben or Cort is working) so she can have a Rumple shot, and then Tuesday night I'm fairly sure we're going to Farmington Hills to celebrate at The Pony Express Saloon. That's not stone-written yet, but it sounds like the funnest of options. Yes, that's right, I said "funnest".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home