...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Friday, January 13, 2006

Crazy ass shit. (That was 2/3 swear words - good work by me.) Lakewood wrestled Haslett tonight; I went with Abby and Val, and Megan met us there. We picked Alan up on the way. Haslett scored a total of 6 points with 1 pin, and Lakewood squeaked past with 67. The entire thing lasted 33 minutes, haha. Afterwards we exchanged Alan for Geoff and hung out at Grand River IHOP for a bit of feasting, and then I had to say farewell to Abbickgaga until (probably) individual states. I miss that girl already!

I am excited for individuals, though. I'm in charge of getting tickets for everyone that's going, and I promised Abby an email tonight but I'm unable to get to mhsaa.com because whenever I type it in, I'm getting some weird online gaming website that's .net. I don't get it. But the email is done and sent, and I think I remembered all of the important information.

I have class in the morning. Bummertown; Population: me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home