...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I need to get some music!

Stroke 9 : Cafe Cuts
:The Last of the International Playboys
:Nasty Little Thoughts
:All In
:Boy Meets Girl
:Bumper to Bumper
:Hidden Treasures

The Starting Line: Based On A True Story
:Say It Like You Mean It
:With Hopes of Starting Over
:Direction

Hellogoodbye
Radiohead
Jimmy Eat World
Cartel: The Ransom EP
:Chroma
The Kooks: Inside In/Inside Out
The Streets
Third Eye Blind: Third Eye Blind
:Blue
:Out of the Vein
:A Collection
Matisyahu
Angels & Airwaves
Say Anything
Matt White
Jon McLaughlin
James Morrison
Coventry



Songs I Need:
The Kooks - Naive
Ronnie Day - Suddenly Clear
Li'l Mama - Lipgloss
Borat - Throw the Jew Down the Well
Hurricane Chris - A Bay Bay
Avril Lavigne - Things I'll Never Say
Pearl Jam - Long Road (off Merkinball)
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Destiny's Child - Say My Name
3LW - No More
All Saints - Never Ever
Smashmouth - All Star
Collie Buddz - Come Around
William Tell - Fairfax (You're Still the Same)
Amber Pacific - Fall Back Into My Life


...more coming.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home