...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Light the candle...

I need to get The Starting Line's "Based On A True Story" album again. I lost it somewhere between early this summer and a few months ago, and I miss it a lot. If Josh has a copy, and I go there this weekend, perhaps I will burn it. ...that's an excellent plan.

I made some wonderful frames for Katie for her birthday. They're just those plastic ones that sit on a table or whatever, but they turned out quite cute. I made 2 vertical and 2 horizontal. Her room is purple-ish, so I got this scrapbook paper in shades of purple and blue; there is a dot-pattern and a square pattern. Then I used a blue scrapbook paper for the background, and cut holes out of the patterned paper where the pictures would come through. Then I used different stickers and decorated the frames themselves. One says "FRIENDS" with these crazy stickers that are raised about a half-centimeter off the frame, in foil squares and circles in shades of blue and purple. Another says "CheErs!" in fun glitter letters. Another says "crazy", in different glitter letters. And the other has a rhinestone star on it and says "Katie & Ben". They're wonderful; I hope she likes them. I think I'm going to get her something else tomorrow, I just don't know what. Maybe smartwool socks or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home