...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

2007 will be a long one...

Coffee with Josh today. It was absolutely the highlight of the week for me. Though Cassidy's 22nd birthday was fun. Last night was kinda of weird; I was going to pick up a shift at Friday's, but Josh was maybe going to come into town so I didn't want to not be around if he did. He did not, so Cassidy & I went to dinner at Bonefish with Andrea and her mom and Aunt. Then Tye was bartending at Kentwood, so we went there for a couple of hours before last call. Linda & Nancy are under the impression that I'm in love with Tye. Which is not at all the case. Don't get me wrong, I love Tye. I'm not in love with him.

I'm healed from the Snowboarding Incident of 2007, with the exception of my knees which will be up to par sometime this week again. There is a bit of backflesh that is regenerating cells still also, but I feel 100% better than I did, say, 3 days ago. When I wanted to die a little. I loved it, and want to go again soon...as soon as I can feel like that again. The most frustrating thing about it was when I'd been on the hill for 3.5 hours and knew exactly what Katie was telling me to do, and knew what I needed to do in order to do what she was telling me, but my legs just wouldn't respond. It was mostly my left leg that was grieving me. And the right one is more important, so I wasn't expecting it to be that hard, but it was. Kind of a harsh reminder that MS debilitates. I guess I should remember that. I feel like I can't be bitter because I'm much better off than many people...but I am a little bitter because I want to go out with the large portion of my friends who like to snowboard. Why would I ever tag along to Colo if I can't get down the double at Cannonsburg?

Karen is moving out at the end of next week; I'm trying to find a truck for Tuesday so I can get all my stuff out. I wouldn't need a truck if it wasn't for those 2 couches in the basement. So I'm going to see if Ben Vander Boon or Opie can hook it up. And if Brother Ben can help lift them. I don't even know what's still there. A piece of the bunk bed, a couple of shelves, my oscillating fan, maybe a couple of bathroom things. And the bloody couches. I might have left all of those random restaurant menu's also. I will have to ask Karen, I guess. I'm kind of nervous to see her. I know that she was really upset with me and hurt. And at the time I didn't think that what I was doing was hurtful, and in the midst of her telling me that's how she felt, Thao & I were spatting...It was dumb. In any case, I just want things to be okay with Karen & I.

I'm calling Office Max tomorrow about an interview. Why does my soul ache?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home