...getting it out there.

My way to "just go with it"...

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

The MRI tells me that I have multiple sclerosis, apparently. I don't know how to take that yet. I have known for about...17 hours now, and I can't tell if I have feelings about that exactly or not. I am terrified, I know this. Right now, I cannot imagine anything worse than having this crap progress quickly and being in a wheelchair in minimal time. But that won't happen; I am instead just going to beat this illness that they speak of. I am going to be a brain surgeon, and no neurologist is going to tell me that I have a demylenating disease that will stop me. And I'm not going to frickin' become dependent on other people, that's crap. I already depend on others too stinking much for emotional stupidity from me; I don't need people to care for me any more. It's all really weird right now, and I'm exhausted, so I'm going to try to sleep again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home